Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yo XXX!!!!

-->

"XXXX,

I just talked with Tim XXXXXX. He gave me your 411.

How in the hell are you doing my lost friend and roommate?
I'm totally thrilled to finally get your address and number.

I'm living in Austin Texas with my beautiful wife of 25 years plus a 17 year
old daughter who's off to college next year.

I'm partners in a small ad/design group out of Chicago, small but fun. I
work mostly virtually from Austin, but I travel a lot to Chicago and still
have a small apt. on Lincoln Park West & Fullerton across from the zoo. I
guess this is my cabin on the lake. Albeit a cold lake.

Love to chat with you soon and catch up. My wife Ann is from Milwaukee so we
travel there for summer vacations her aunt has a beautiful couch house on
lake Delafield just west of the downtown. We are trying to make plans to be
there this summer for a week, not sure when as yet. Love to see you.

Hope life is treating you well in Wisconsin!
All my best Larry XXXXX

<--


No comments: