Monday, October 27, 2008

FOR JOEL FINAL COURT DATE

Off the bat, you would think this email came from a man. Wrong.
Apparently this woman is Joel's Mom. I think Joel is grown of age.
I feel for all three of them. Most likely they could use a bit of counseling. (Maybe quite a bit.)

-->

Subject: FOR JOEL FINAL COURT DATE
Date: October 25, 2008 9:26:04 AM PDT
I REALLY CANNOT STAY BEYOND THE 26 I have tickets to be in AR for a JOB something Joel wouldn't understand what the fuck that is.

I can come a week before I don't see any reason is being there more than that, Joel will be gone, sleeping, trying to introduce me to some whore, wont do anything I want and come in so fucked up if he makes it home (all the while I loose sleep) waiting for someone to try to kill me, you or him because he HAS FUCKING PISSED EVERYONE AND ANYONE HE COULD OFF BY STEALING EVEN 5 dollars from them.

The original dates you had settle out are the dates I can come if not then I guess THIS LIKE EVERYTHING OTHER SINCE HE WAS 14 AND WITH YOU WILL HAVE TO GO OFF WITHOUT ME = only thing that I played any important in was his birth and raising him until you felt you could and boy howdy talk about fucked up!

<--


No comments: