Thursday, October 16, 2008

Robin Hood?

Again, I'm in the USA - phone numbers here don't start with a 0. And he wrote a version of Robin Hood?

-->

Subject: Play
Date: May 1, 2008 3:09:49 PM PDT
XXXXX,
Thanks for the details. The 16th is fine. I should know by then if I’ve got an interview for the job or not and it will stop me from fretting about it either way. I shall be coming by car (I love driving). I’ll give you my mobile number too- and I’ll park my car in your square if that’s okay- thanks for the offer. My number is 0XXXXXXXXXX. You’ll need to let me know what time I’ll need to be there so I can get there in good time. I run a drama club after school on Fridays (we’re doing a production of Robin Hood that I’ve written in July), but that finishes at 4.30 so I should be able to get away in plenty of time.

Jeremy


<--


No comments: