Friday, October 17, 2008

Business Offer.... Right

These are pretty standard, they have changed over the years, but classic spam. I got three different variations today. Of course the from is always different from the reply-to.

For a while I used to send one back to guys like this, asking them if I could send them money to their country to hold for me. If I find one of those, I'll post it here.

-->

Subject: Business Offer From Mr. Peter Wong.
Date: October 16, 2008 5:18:05 PM PDT
16th Of October 2008.
Greetings,

I am Mr. Peter Wong, one of Hang Seng Bank Ltd board of directors here in Hong Kong. I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and i made 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Capital Funds. As an expert, I have made over $6.5M from Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds.

Brief history of the funds and comprehensive details on this project and how it will be executed will given to you as soon as i read from you.

Respectfully,
Mr. Peter Wong.

<--


No comments: