Friday, October 17, 2008

Untitled

Aussie- not me. But he pops up every now and then.

-->

Subject: Howdy
Date: March 21, 2006 4:27:00 PM PST

Hello mate-
How goes everything?
Y'know I put the live recording up on my news page, and more than a few folks have commented on it.
Are you still gonna pursue the country route with that other dude?
He can sing that style with conviction, and I think that is the key.
Well, I just hope you are enjoying whatever music you are involved with at the moment.

I was wondering If I might be able to put the borrow on that kick drum mic from Thurs-Monday or so? Got a personal session to do and, I'm beggin/borrowin the tools to get it done.

Yours-
C

"When choosing between two evils I always like to take the one I've never tried before. "
- Mae West

<--


No comments: