Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good News Atlanta Bread is still in business....

Too bad I live in Seattle.

-->

"From: XXXXXXXX
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 11:45 AM
To: XXXXXXXXX
Cc:
Subject: FW: Atlanta Bread


Subject: Atlanta BreadI can't remember who I heard it from. The good news is that I only remember hearing it from one person, so I don't think the rumor is rampant. And, at least within Legal, the lunch and learn tomorrow will serve to dispel any rumors that are out there. :)
_____________________________________________
From: XXXXXXXX
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 11:25 AM
To: XXXXXXXXX
Cc:
Subject: Atlanta Bread
Jessica,
Good news -- Atlanta Bread is very much open for business, and I ordered lunch from them for your Lunch N Learn on Tuesday!
I mentioned to them when I called that you had heard they were going out of business. I spoke to Caroline and she is concerned about this rumor. Do you remember who you heard it from that they were closing. Understandably so, Caroline would like to nip this rumor in the bud! "

<--


No comments: