Thursday, October 16, 2008

Homeless

My mail inbox goes back to 2005, so I'll grab from there for a while. At some point I'll fire up my old email program and see what I have kept from before then.

-->

Subject: homeless
Date: July 26, 2005 3:45:04 PM PDT
Hi XXXX,

Wow, you're homeless. I'm sorry you went down again so rapidly.

When we last talked last you said you'd call me back about the furniture I had for you and possibly helping you out in other ways. When I didn't get a call back I knew something bad was happening.

In any case, I'm in much the same situation. They hired an African-american woman with less experience over me at work and reduced my hours. I can see why they did, even though she doesn't have as much experience. There's no female African-american women anchoring on XXXX. In doing so, they reduced hours for freelancers! I'm toast.

One of the questions I have is how I would get you some money. I don't have a phone number for you and I don't have an address, other than the P.O. box in Honeydew. When I do get a few dollars I can send you, how about I deposit it directly into your bank account. I would think this would be faster and easier than sending you small amounts to Honeydew through the mail. What's your account number and mailing address you use at your bank? They'll want to know that when I make a deposit.

Again, sorry to hear about your continued bad luck,

Henry

<--
Henry sounds like a nice guy.


No comments: