Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hey

I love this one because the guy says something towards the end about hoping he wasn't like someone else and giving a blow by blow description. Pretty sure I know everything about his night except when he want to the restroom.

-->

Subject: Hey
Date: November 1, 2006 9:31:22 AM PST
I hope that you had a good Halloween yesterday.

I ended up going to the Tivoli to see Death of a President. For a fictional documentary it was very good. Yahoo users gave it a lot of horrible reviews, but there were some good reviews with the bad. The bad reviews really did not say anything about the movie. The reviewers mostly rambled on about the subject of the movie and how dare someone make a movie about the fictional assignation of Bush. After reading about 4 or 5 of these F reviews in a row I was wondering if they even seen the movie. It seemed like they were probably all members of the same Republican group or strong Bush supporters. I am glad that I went to see it. I will have to head over to yahoo and post my review and help balance out all those Fs.

After the show I walked down to Starbucks for my over priced Mocha Latte then browsed around in Good Works furniture. They have some cool furniture that is not priced to bad. I never have spent much time on the Loop. I think it would be fun to hang out there sometime. Preferably with someone else.

After all that I decided to go to Clem’s. At first I was bored and was ready to leave. I generally don’t like to go out on Halloween it’s to hard to tell who is in costume and who isn’t. Lol

Some older man started talking to me. He was nice, but definitely not my type or in my age range. He gave me his card and asked that I give him a call. I should have just told him I had a bf and not took his card. I won’t call him. I think he was drunk, maybe he won’t remember. I should pass the card along to Ed. Hehe. I was bored after that, but there was a guy there that I keep seeing out and have been wanting to meet since the start of last summer. I was trying to work up enough nerve to go talk to him. While I was waiting and trying to find some courage some really short guy came over and started talking to me. I swear that he was not much taller than a yardstick and seemed about as intelligent as a rock. Again –not my type! This guy started showing and explaining his tattoos to me which most represented pain and death. Luckily Steve called and saved me. I had to walk outside to hear on the phone. Thank God for cell phones and friends!

After I went back inside it was now or never to go talk to the guy. I took the chance. He was really nice. I guess we clicked as we talked for almost three hours. It was getting late and we both had to work today. He actually walked me to my car. That was a first. He asked for my number so I gave him my card. Now it’s a waiting game to see if he calls. I hope he does. I really hate setting myself up like this.

Even though I am tired today, I am glad that I got out of the house. I probably should do it more often. I really hope that I don’t sound like E with a blow by blow description.

I need to go eat some lunch and get ready for work.

Have a good day.

G

<--


No comments: