Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FW: No Subject

The one I got, was the response, I included the whole thing. None of them are me.

-->

Subject: Fwd: (no subject)
Date: September 21, 2006 1:35:09 PM PDT
Thanks for you E-mail it really means allot to me. Not having a great time today as crew tracking has been not on my favorite list.
I have done something today that is bothering my conscious now...


I QUIT I quit my job....


xxxxxxx,

Scared because this today is a day that I kinna terminated,...

Michael and my life with him.

i will be back sunday just because things where plan that way here.

I miss home for what that is today and smile to have you there.

Luis




Begin forwarded message:
From: Txxxxxxxx2@aol.com
Date: September 21, 2006 9:53:57 AM EDT
To: lxxxxxx.xxxxx@mac.com
Subject: (no subject)

Luis,

All is well here. I am glad you feel good about our friendship, because I feel the same way. You are a great guy and never let anyone take that away from you. You have had a few ups and downs recently and needed someone to be there for you, and I'm glad I was able to be the one. It felt strange that you were not here last night. I missed having someone to talk with. It was funny this morning DJ sat outside the door to your room waiting for you. I guess he misses you too. I hope you have a great day and I will talk to you later today.

<--


No comments: