Thursday, February 5, 2009

SYD

-->

Subject: SYD
Date: January 9, 2009 5:29:50 PM PST
HI XXXX,

I just forwarded you the itinerary.

Also, we get in on Wednesday evening and Sebastian will be picking us up and taking us to the hotel and then we eat.
On Thursday, our day is free but I have a dinner that evening with Pastor Warren Mortomore and his wife if it’s a go.
Dinner again on Friday night with Claud and his family for dinner (he’s wants to plant)
Saturday day: free
Saturday night: Hillsong City Campus
Sunday: Preach at Pastor Nomer Velasco’s church, lunch with him and staff, and leave for airport for our Sunday night flight.

Thanks again for accompanying me. I’m so grateful the council let’s me travel internationally with either Lisa or a peer or staff member.

Talk to you soon and see you on Tuesday. Hope your weekend goes well and Clint’s moving on blows over soon. Let me know if I can help.

Blessings,

<---


No comments: