Sunday, November 2, 2008

good news

Sorry, I was traveling this week - I have a good backlog from this week to post...

This one is cute, but alas - I live in the states and don't care how she spends her dough.

-->

Subject: good news
Date: October 30, 2008 12:04:01 AM PDT
i've found the dress i want at house of frazer! so we know its a proper (posh!) shop and its £45 not £50 with free delivery :o)

now i could go and try it on I suppose, but all the dresses are 1 size so it's gona fit, I think i'd rather not try it on cos it'll be more of a suprise to not see it in the flesh, or do you think would be wise idea to go and try it?

£45 is good for a main prezzy isn't it? cos you ilife is £55 (not that i've bought it yet) but Im still managing to buy lots of little things as well so there's still money left for the little stocking fillers lol

xxx

<--


No comments: